Saturday 26 November 2016

Bluetooth Speakers Update

A few weeks back I tried to use an old cheap Bluetooth headset circuit to drive my HP Desktop speakers. The project wasn’t exactly successful, so I purchased a 3W + 3W Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver and amplifier board from eBay.

Capture

This performed much better. The audio quality was decent and overall it required much less effort to set up as all the requirements are built in to this board.

IMG_20161211_153320992

Ignore the beaten up enclosure. The same enclosure from the previous circuit was used.

However I still notice that some of the high frequencies are getting chopped off by the device. I feel that this has something to do with the parameters set inside the IC to remove white noise during demodulation at the amplification stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment